|Dear CTA Member,
We are excited to announce that CTA has a new member login system for both CTA’s website and our Member Benefits’ website. With the new login system, you can expect to find enhancements as well as the current website features you rely on. To gain access, you do need to create a new account.
The updated system allows you to create an account using either the traditional email address and password sign-up method or, if you prefer social media logins, you can conveniently use your Facebook, Twitter, or Google logins instead.
Both CTA.org and CTAMemberBenefits.org will use this same login system to provide access to:
- Member benefits such as member discounts and insurance programs
- Special stories and content only for CTA members
- Personalized information such as your chapter president, CTA board member and staff
- Easy updating of your contact information with CTA
- Online voting
How to Create Your New Account
All you need to sign in and create your new account is the email that CTA has on file for you (see below). If we don’t have your email on file, you will be asked for your CTA Member ID number to validate your membership. To register using email, click here and then click “Sign up now.” You can also register directly using Facebook, Twitter and Google.
- Your email on file with CTA: email@example.com
- Your CTA Member ID: 1032537
- New! Keep your CTA information at your fingertips! Download your CTA digital ID card here: https://falcon.cta.org/eWeb/CTAWallet/Home/index?cst_key=23B9E95B-DF64-4D9B-898F-A91408EBBECB
Go to cta.org/helpcenter for instructions on how to log in and use the new system. You’ll find two instructional videos and helpful screenshots. You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need login assistance. You can also contact email@example.com if you need assistance with your ID number or to confirm your information on file with CTA.
We hope you enjoy the flexibility and ease of the new login process and the members-only information.